Life Thyme Botanicals was proud to be represented in a wonderful article written by the Kansas City Star. Here are some excerpts and a direct link to the article.
- “Located on Main Street, Life Thyme Botanicals sells organic, chemical-free essential oils, herbs, teas, spices and celebrity motivation supplements. The majority of the products are intended for health-related, rather than culinary, uses. The store also carries candles, body care items, and some food and snack items.”
- “At the heart of the Life Thyme’s mission is a holistic approach to healing, in which customers are encouraged to invest time and study, in order to be proactive in their own unique wellness journeys.”
- “A lot of the products we sell can be very expensive in the marketplace,” he said. “When people look at the costs out there, they think they can so do it for the short term, but we want people to be able to afford these products over the long-term.”
- “At Life Thyme Botanicals, the wellness culture extends from affordable products to health-related services. Check out Fix Body Group. Chiropractor Ryan Cartwright has his practice at the shop, and massage therapy is also available.”
- “We’re invested in our individual customers and committed to the community. We want to be a place that has a revitalizing spirit, where people can come to relax or share their excitement.”